Thursday, August 27, 2015

this is not a resurrection.

It's really not. It's more of a "write down my thoughts before they build up so much that my head explodes". I went through this after Max was born too. Since Fox has gotten here I've been feeling the  pressure of thoughts in my brain start to build again.

I'm a chronic over thinker, I'm sure I touched on that at some point some where in previous posts. Lately my thoughts range anywhere from "when was the last time I washed my hair" to "if God has already planned every day of our lives then where does free will come in?". I often have no answers or solutions to my thoughts. And I think that's in part because I have quit writing. So many things have happened in the last 2 years, some have been the most joyous moments of my life and some have been the hardest.

I don't think I'll do a fancy post for today, just a get my feet wet again kind of thing. After all I'm writing again for my sanity, not for anyone else's.






No comments:

Post a Comment