Tuesday, January 15, 2013

carry me like the wind

This weekend was absolutely wonderful.

Friday night Jana made me a blonde. And I have to say I am in love with it. I kind of thought it was going to look horrible and that I'd dye it brown the next day. But I am happy that it's the exact opposite. It was a fun night, a much needed breather. 

I never knew how ticklish I was until Jana washed my hair. I may or may not have peed my pants a little.

Blonde



Saturday I woke up with the itch for a family adventure. We are working on our budgeting skills so it needed to be something free. So we ignored our mounds of laundry and drove to Guthrie to look at antiques. I immediately fell in love with the old buildings and antique shops. I think a town like that is where I really want to live. A place where our dreams might actually be possible. 


When I came to this booth it brought tears to my eyes. Silly I know, but all the kitchen canisters were so beautiful. I really think I was born in the wrong era. 


This kid was such a trooper. 






We finished our Saturday by having Pho. Which was also amazing. It was the perfect weekend. I'm so happy with this season of my life. I have the most amazing family, the most stupendous husband, the most perfect son, and the absolute most delightful friends. 



Max wanted to share how he loved this weekend too.



No comments:

Post a Comment