Thursday, January 24, 2013

create.


 Lately I have been restless. I get in bed at night and I toss and turn, I try to nap with Max during the day and I just can't seem to turn my brain off. The only time i've been able to really stop my brain from going crazy is when I'm crocheting or doodling. I just love to create things. I kind of get lost in the stitches or the lines that come from my finger tips. And then to see the final product i'm just so proud of what I can actually do. 

I've been obsessed with making little Petter Pan Collars lately. 

I was really surprised how easy they are to wear.


I made Max a hat for his birthday party.



I'm hoping to start selling some of my little creations. I honestly just want to make enough to buy more yarn, I think i've have a yarn hoarding issue. 

What helps you unwind? What do you like to create? 

No comments:

Post a Comment