Thursday, February 7, 2013

the perfect moment.




Sometimes I have these moments in my life where I swear everything is simple and perfect. I have had a really rough few weeks emotionally and physically. And this morning was the exact thing I needed. Max and I were dancing to the Lumineers pandora station and I swear it was like a soundtrack had been magically created for this moment. I felt like I was in a movie scene for a second where life just made sense and things were my kind of perfect. Sometimes I wish there was a tiny camera hidden somewhere to capture these moments exactly how I see them. I don't know if anyone else has these little moments, but I sure do hope so.





On another note, Max has decided to wear his dragon cape almost everywhere we go. It is so funny to me and I love it. He even wanted to wear it to church Sunday but I opted for his Indian head gear instead. It's easier to keep up with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment